Digital Treatment Planning gives us the ability to treatment plan your cases & know what the restorative outcome will be before surgery.
*START YOUR CASE BY CLICKING LINK BELOW*
SIMPLE & EFFICIENT WORKFLOW
1. Treatment Planning – Clinical Solutions & Impressions
• Send us your mandibular & maxillary impressions, along with a bite registration & a profile of patient pictures (call to discuss).
2. Preparation & Scanning
• Call Linnet Kakoulis to discuss strategy & protocol BEFORE scanning.
• Take a CBCT Scan & submit DICOM data digitally or as a formatted disk.
3. Web/Phone-Based Planning Consultation
• Schedule your meeting with Linnet to review & finalize your DTP.
• Your surgical guide will be fabricated & shipped within 3-6 business days.
4. Surgical Procedure – Guided Surgery & Implant Insertion
• Place your implants with precision & confidence.
• Improved form, function & quality of life for patients
• Simple from start to finish, user-friendly, unique solutions
• Long-term restorative success
• Increased case acceptance
• Minimally-invasive, precise & predictable implant placement
• Sidestep the cost of ownership
• Customized to your preferences
• Reduced consult & surgical time
• Can be combined with all-inclusive surgical & restorative packages
Call on our Implant Team to join the Digital Revolution. Contact Linnet Kakoullis or Kirsten Hughes for assistance with your next Digital Treatment Plan.
LINNET KAKOULLIS, Digital Implant Coordinator graduated from IBVM Loreto Convent in Lucknow, India & received her Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery in 2016. She worked in the Military Dental Institute of Lucknow before moving to the states in 2018. After spending 2 years as a dental assistant, Linnet joined our Friendship team as an integral part of our implant department. Her main focus is planning Guided Surgery cases, designing Surgical Guides & consulting with our doctors through webinars.
KIRSTEN HUGHES, Implant Manger joined our CAD/CAM Department in 2012 as a master scanner and troubleshooter. In 2014, she transitioned into the Implant Department with Mike Backoff, CDT and 35-year senior Implant Prosthetic Manager/Technician. Mike brings the “old school” hands-on/analog experience and Kirsten brings the “new school” computer technology. When combined, they bring the best of both worlds to accommodate your every need. Kirsten oversees day to day operations in our Implant Department & manages Digital Treatment Planning of Surgical Guides as well as scanning and designing implant-related CAD/CAM products; abutments, bars, bridges, ASC Frameworks & IOS Implant Scanning. Her dedication and commitment help ensure the long term success of your cases from start to finish.