We accept scans form all Major Scanners!
Call (410) 780-7700
Download Smile Shapers RX Form
- Take Impression(s) & Complete Smile Shapers RX Form.
- Digital Intra-Oral Scan (IOS) or conventional impressions accepted (PVS preferred).
- Send Case To Lab
- Conventional Impression: Call for a pickup.
- Digital IOS Impression:
- 3Shape Communicate Portal:
- 3Shape Communicate Email
- Contact us at (410) 780-7700 to complete your connection.
- Itero Portal: Requires Itero tech support.
- Sirona Connect Portal: Requires Sirona tech support..
- Carestream, Planmeca: Email exported .STL file & RX: CLICK HERE.
- 3Shape Communicate Portal:
- Treatment Plan Design (3 business days)
- Treatment Plan Email Approval by Doctor
- Plan MUST be approved by doctor before aligners can be fabricated.
- Aligner Fabrication (5 business days after doctor approval)
- Case Ships To Your Office (1-2 business days)
What Is Smile Shapers™?
- Smile Shapers is a sequential clear aligner system that Dentists can prescribe as an alternative to traditional metal braces.
- We are 20% less expensive than leading brands.
- Our aligners are fabricated out of a clear resin similar to the leading brand’s Smart Track material, that virtually disappears on top of dentition.
- Plan designs & length of treatment are similar to leading brands.
- Each aligner is worn for 2 weeks.
- Multiple Uses
- Durable enough to be used as a night guard.
- Can be used as a bleaching tray.
1. Smile Shapers Warranty Coverage:
A zero-fee replacement is covered if the aligner is ill-fitting, damaged or broken from circumstances outside of misuse or loss. Just have patient wear previous aligner until they receive their replacement.
2. Mid-Course Correction/Failure to Comply:
Things happen! Luckily, Smile Shapers also offers a comprehensive replacement and mid-course correction plan.
Damage/loss, non compliance or mid-course corrections are covered as follows:
- New treatment plan fee waived.
- Requires purchase of replacement aligners.
- Non-compliance/mid-course corrections just pick up from where the patient left off.
3. 5-Year Retainer Protection Plan*
With purchase of Clear Retainers (3 sets) & Extended Care Coverage
Each retainer can maintain strength & clarity for up to 3 years!
- 3 Sets of Clear Retainers
- Free Treatment Plan Revision
- Free Clear Aligners
*5-year protection plan begins on date plan is purchased. During the extended care coverage period, if a patient experiences any regression, they are entitled to a new treatment plan & additional aligners at no extra cost. The Extended care coverage is non-transferable. Click Here for more information.
Smile Shapers™ are fabricated to match each patient’s specific needs. The most common cases include:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What conditions can be treated with Smile Shapers?
Smile Shapers are used to treat anterior malocclusions in patients with permanent dentition.
Are Smile Shapers covered by dental insurance?
We recommend checking your patient’s primary insurance, as coverage will vary between patients. If their policy allows for orthodontic treatment, then Smile Shapers may be covered.
How long must patients wear aligners each day?
20-22 hours per day. Remove them while eating, drinking, flossing and brushing teeth.
For what age group are Smile Shapers recommended?
People with permanent dentition who can comply with patient care and use instructions.
Does Smile Shapers offer post treatment retention?
Yes. A final retainer can be added to every treatment plan.
What can Smile Shapers do for my practice?
A high number of people can benefit from straighter teeth. Appointments are quick & easy, so you do not waste any valuable chair time.
- Minors must have parental consent
- Must have permanent dentition
- Can comply with patient care & follow user instructions
- For gapped teeth, overly crowded teeth, open bite, crossbite
- Have not reached permanent eruption of 2nd molar
- Complex cases better suited for traditional orthodontics
- Severe bruxism
- Dental prosthetics or implants
- Periodontal disease
- Poor oral hygiene
- Arches with multiple missing teeth
- Short clinical crowns
- Centric-relation & centric-occlusion discrepancies